We offer the full range of electrical services for your domestic property. Our employees understand they are working in your home, this is your private space and conduct themselves accordingly.
We arrive at your home on time and carry out our work neatly, efficiently, safely and clean up after ourselves.
Trust us to tackle your -
- Mains cable and switchboard upgrades.
- Full re-wire's of your home.
- Expansions such as additional rooms, new decks, bathroom upgrades, new kitchens and all the lighting and power requirements for these.
- Energy efficiency upgrades including specialty LED lighting solutions.
- Tariff changes to lower your electricity bills for equipment such as hot water systems, pool equipment, and air conditioning.
- Liaising with your electricity retailer to ensure your tariffs will reap the greatest benefits and savings.
- Feature lighting for gardens or accent trees.
- Security lighting.
- Generator inlets in your switchboard with changeover switches for when we have storm season or cyclones.
The safety of your electrical installation in your home is our number one priority, as we are sure it is yours as well. Contact us today to arrange a full safety audit, to set your mind at ease.
Travel to rural and remote properties is something we take in our stride. Just because you live out of town doesn't mean you should not be able to receive excellent service or quality work.
Reliability of your electrical installation is upmost when your location is remote, therefore we ensure that we improve your system and build in protection levels relevant to the conditions you encounter on your property.
- Cable large underground cabling systems.
- Erect property poles and string aerial cabling systems long distances.
- Install control systems for pumping water and livestock feeding systems.
- Full workshop set up, from sub boards, three phase outlets, single phase outlets, high and lowbay lighting and floodlighting for hardstand areas.
- Lighting for stockyards on poles, power for weigh cells for livestock drafting and monitoring.
- Homestead maintenance and upgrades.
- Supply and installation of power to transportable buildings for stockmens quarters and specialty outbuildings.
- Supply and installation of power to coldrooms.